Patient Education & FAQs
- Patients need to bring a picture ID and current insurance card to the appointment.
- We recommend new patients to arrive a minimum of 30 minutes before their appointment time to complete the check in process.
- New patients’ appointments require 8 hour fast for laboratory work. Please take medications with water the morning of your appointment.
- New patients please bring all medications to your appointment.
- For HMO patients, we ask that you verify with your insurance company that our physicians have been registered as the patient’s PCPs before arrival.